AVAILABLE VEHICLES on CONSIGNMENT
- Clients have the option of 12 or 24 month intensive search for a vehicle of choice.
- Gain direct access to the local market with an agent on the ground hunting that rare gem.
- Vehicles undergo a pre-sale inspection and engine compression test at a Toyota Service Center prior to purchase.
- Clients pay the market rate for their vehicles, ZERO markup.
- Purchased vehicles are transferred to secure storage (storage for one month included).
- Vehicles are prepared for export prior to port drop-off and airmailing of original documents and key.
- Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a major seaport with weekly RoRo and container shipping with connections world-wide.
- Global freight forwarding and importation processing are provided to clients at the market rate.
- Forwarding can be provided to EU member countries and North America.
- Residents of other countries may need to provide their own forwarding agent for customs entry.
- Logistical support is provided until the vehicle reaches its final destination.
- Available door-to-door transfer of vehicles for North American and EU member state destinations.
- Clients pay import fees at cost.
- All levels of vehicle maintenance and restoration are available.
- Clients have the option to service vehicles post purchase at Toyota or Land Rover specialist prior to shipment.
- Mechanical restoration, cosmetic restoration, re-upholstery, vehicle modification, and sourcing of second hand parts are available.
- Our professional relationships extend beyond shipping and importation to all levels of services allowing clients for a turnkey experience.
Canary Island Rover has been the leader in exports from the Canary Islands since it was established in 2015. Canary Islands Consulting LLC is the legal entity formed in the great state of Texas USA with its central operations located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife Spain, doing business as “Canary Island Rover.”
We serve the global market while focusing on local relationships with our neighbors on the islands and our clients abroad. We believe in transparency, quality, and integrity to grow a sustainable business. Furthermore, we understand there are many options in Spain and abroad to source classic vehicles, and believe our service and relationships are unparalleled in this industry.
Feel free to contact us directly with any level of interest and budget. Our specialty is working with first time importers who have the initiative to buy directly from the source. Our promise is to provide exceptional service from first inquiry until the vehicle is landed and registered in its final destination with tags and title. Ask us about our full range of services including sourcing, exportation, importation, and full restorations.
Join the Canary Island Rover family. We would love to have you be a part of our growing community. Saludos!
WHY BUY CANARY?
Year round mild temperatures. Dry coastal desert lanscapes and prodigious cloud forests.
Not much road to drive equaling low mileage.
Throughout Spain and Europe mechanic shops are regulated and held to high standards for safety and service.
Long history of use for agriculture. Generations of familiarity.
Toyota and Land Rovers have long been the preferred vehicles for climbing up and down the mountains, and many remain on the roads.
LEFT HAND DRIVE
The steering wheel is on the left side of the vehicle like in the United States and mainland Europe.
Rigorous safety and emission testing are required in Spain (ITV) since the 1980s.
All vehicles are in their original configuration of motor and chassis and exceed 25 years old – 15 year old vehicles available for markets like Canada.
Longer lasting and less costly maintenance.
Increases vehicle control and less costly repairs.
CANARY ISLANDS SPAIN
Nearly 16 million people visited the renowned archipelago in 2019 making it the number one tourist destination in Spain. Extraordinary landscapes and mild climate are met with a rich culture. Adventure awaits those who visit.
QUALITY CLASSIC VEHICLES
Specializing in 4×4 off road vehicles that have more than 25 years since date of manufacturing. All vehicles maintain their original configuration. Focusing on low mileage vehicles that have been well cared for throughout their life. Spanish vehicles must pass rigorous emission and safety testing annually, 4x4s are tested every six months.
Whether you are buying or selling a vehicle, CIR offers the peace of mind in a global economy. Hassle free logistics and transactions are what we do best. Our transit network is assembled of reliable professionals around the world.